VR for architecture. Create unique experiences
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality have notably improved the way of visualizing and validating the tasks carried out, even increasing the productivity of companies in general. In the architecture sector, Virtual Reality stands out, a technology that allows to improve the designs previously made in 3D and visualize in a much more exact way the final result of a house, building, or structure to be built.
In recent years, Virtual Reality applied in Architecture has evolved to become a very valuable tool, which benefits all areas of any project and which is becoming increasingly relevant, present from the planning stages to the closure of the project and its subsequent evaluations.
The technologies used in Virtual Reality allow a much better understanding of each process, which in turn helps you offer better design and, more importantly, improve communication and collaboration with your clients.
Thus, Virtual Reality in architecture is used before starting a project, studying and calculating the elements that will later form part of the design. You can also use it during the design of the same project, validating measurements and reducing possible errors in the process. Once the design is finished, Virtual Reality is a great support to show the architectural project to clients, collaborators, or even builders of the work.
Apart from boosting and favoring productivity, Virtual Reality applied in architecture offers other important benefits:
- Personalization of the individual experience: With these solutions, you can engage your customers in an absolutely immersive environment. In this way, they can visit their future home, modify finishes, and combine colors and other modifications, making them feel part of the project.
- Simulation of real-world scenarios: With this technology, you can explore and improve the initial design, generating a real experience. For example, simulating the possible evacuation routes of the building to be built in an emergency, to choose the most appropriate option. Virtual Reality can also help you better understand the effects of glare, light distribution, and artificial light compensation to promote energy savings.
- Construction Training: During the construction phase, Virtual Reality can provide a training ground for new construction workers. Virtual Reality applications act as a proactive approach that translates into efficiency and, above all, safety.
- Savings: Although Virtual Reality technology requires a prior investment when you acquire the necessary software to implement it, its return on investment more than compensates for it, for example, from the moment in which you can show any project from the office without having to travel and even online.
- Competitive advantage: Distinguishing yourself in the architectural field by implementing virtual reality technology can reward you in terms of brand recognition. Because they are very new technologies, they are ideal disruptive tools to stand out and make your customers choose you over your competitors.
Take the decision! Our interactive 360º VR tours are a first-class immersive tool that allows your partners and buyers to feel what it is like to be in a property that has not yet been built.
We can achieve this by using highly detailed 360º renders that have the ability to interact with the innate details of a future location or multiple spaces at once. Virtual tours are a trending service in the industry, so let us help you generate the ones you need.
Through our process, we strive to understand and convey our clients’ goals effectively through a mixture of visual disciplines such as Renderings, Animations, Virtual Reality, Interactive, Photography, and Branding services.